The Importance of Information Systems for Your Business
Nowadays, company needs an information system to entry on the market and become a leader in the market. Information system shall supports business performance in line with company’s strategies. In many businesses, survival and the ability to achieve strategic business goals is difficult without extensive use of information technology. There are five importances of information system for your business:
- Operational excellence: information systems are important tools available to managers for achieving higher levels of efficiency and productivity in business operations, e.g. as soon as a a customer purchase an item, the supplier is monitoring the item, knows to ship a replacement to the shelf.
- New products, services, and business models: information system is a major tool for firms to create new products and services, and also an entirely new business models.
- Customer/supplier intimacy: information system enables engagement between business, suppliers, and customers. Responds from customers and suppliers can be gained through information system. The faster your business responds to the customer voices then your business will gain higher revenues and profits. The faster your business can provide input to suppliers then the better the suppliers can respond. This lower costs.
- Improved decision making: information system made it possible for the managers to use real time data from the marketplace when making decision. Using this information managers can immediately allocate resources to affected areas, inform customers of their efforts and restore service fast.
- Competitive advantage: when firms achieve productivity, new products, new business models, customer/supplier intimacy, or improved decision making, chances are they have achieved a competitive advantage.
Information System Software that Suits Your Business
IndonesiaCore® emphasizes on short Information System and Software development lifecycle to provide you cost-effective and quality systems. Customer participation in the development ensures delivery of systems that solve the problems and fulfill your business needs.
First phase of development is analysis, where the purpose of the software or system that we provide should be determined, the goals of what it needs to accomplish need to be established, and a set of definite requirements can be developed. Customers typically have an abstract idea of what they want as an end result, but do not know what software should do. Our skilled and experienced analysts recognize incomplete, ambiguous, or even contradictory requirements at this point.
In the next phase the physical system is designed with the help of the logical design prepared by our system analysts. Our analysts and designers work together and use certain tools and software to create the overall system design, including the probable output. The software then produced, while attempting to accomplish all of the requirements that were set forth within the previous stage.
Codes produced during construction then be tested using our static and dynamic analysis, as well as manual penetration testing to ensure that the application is not easily exploitable to hackers and crackers, which could result in a critical security breach. After that our team process the installation on local server or our cloud server. As soon as the installation processes finished, training department conducts training on site. IndonesiaCore® believes that with proper software training sessions then users able to adapt and use software correctly.