The primary benefit of information systems is able to provide users with the real-time or archived information needed to do any task effectively and efficiently ... read more
Demands to complete reporting more accurate, faster, and with more transparency are high. Stakeholders and shareholders require access to more reliable information within shorter periods of time ... read more
Inventory is a component of the company's overall capital investment. Firms that can generate profits with lower level of investments in inventories will generate higher cash flows ... read more
Phases of the production as well as the flow of materials must be coordinated to efficiently produce quality products and to keep tight control of the inventories ... read more
It is important that export import be monitored in a way that accommodates all of company's departments so that each department knows what to do and what is expected ... read more
Indonesia customs regulations allow various duty saving opportunities and exemption from taxes that can be leveraged by foreign or domestic manufacturing or service companies ... read more
In the process of working, collaboration is one factor that workers must have to reach their goals or be successful on the project they are working on so that company's business grows better ... read more
Nowadays, taking precautions and improving the security is imperative, especially since crime and burglary rates are on the rise. Probably one of the most cost effective and popular ways of providing security for your business is with online CCTV system. A director or business owner who wants to stay on top of every situation will make the most out of these innovative cameras. The following are some of the concerns why companies install CCTV:
1. Prevent crime: most burglars and thieves will think twice before breaking in when they see a camera. Because businesses are usually targeted the most by burglars and thieves, these modern cameras are the perfect deterrent for all these trouble makers.
2. Encourage good behavior: having a CCTV camera inside offices may help in creating discipline among the employees. For bosses, who want their presence felt so that efficiency at work is optimized, a camera hovering the employees will give the same effect.
3. Monitoring high risk areas: cameras may be placed in high-risk areas inside a factory. A camera in place there will lessen potential damages because emergency measures can be made immediately. Cameras may also be placed in areas where accidents can happen.
4. Increase your customers' confidence: companies equipped with CCTV cameras give the customers a sense of security and safety. The customers feel secure and this enhances the customers' confidence.
It is not just businesses and commercial properties that need good security but it is our homes too. With crime increasing and burglaries very common place, it is very important to consider the available security options and choose one that is the best fit for you.
There are some reasons why people install CCTV at their home:
1. Prevent crime: CCTV cameras can not only catch criminals in the act, but the very presence of CCTV systems can make a would-be criminal think twice about any wrong-doing to your home and family. Think about it, if you planned robbing or stealing a home, would you want to do it if you knew you were being recorded?.
2. Keep an eye on children and elderly folks: with a CCTV system at home, you can monitor the safety of your children and elderly folks while you are away. Besides, you can keep an eye on your maid and make sure nothing out of the ordinary is going on.
3. Keep an eye on things at your home: you can keep an eye on things at your home while going on vacation or working from your desktop computer or from your mobile phone and make sure nothing out of the ordinary is going on.
IndonesiaCore® provides IT Inventory System that comply Indonesia Customs Regulations and suitable for your business needs. iCore is specifically made for Bonded Zone or Bonded Warehouse companies. iKite is specifically developed for companies that entitled by Customs to receive the exemption or refund of import duties for export (KITE). Both of it can track down history of exports, imports, and productions and generate suitable reports for Customs needs and your business needs. We provide packages for both of softwares, including: training package, supervision and support package, and quick installation services (1 to 3 days online).
Kami dapat menjelaskan ke pemeriksa Bea Cukai dan mereka menganggap iCore PT Sanken Indonesia memenuhi syarat.Terima kasih supportnya telah mengirimkan pak Rahmat dan pak Zaskia memberikan training kepada kami.
Dear Team Help Desk iCore,
Terima kasih atas responnya yang cepat dan baik.
Terima kasih atas supportnya mendampingi kami ketika kami menjelaskan cara pemakaian iCore IT Inventory System kepada pemeriksa Bea Cukai dan pemeriksa Bea Cukai menganggap ICore PT Bumjin Indonesia telah memenuhi syarat.
Terima kasih banyak atas informasinya dan sarannya tim Help Desk iCore.
Terima kasih telah mengirimkan pak Kiki untuk mendampingi kami menjelaskan cara pemakaian iCore IT Inventory System kepada pemeriksa Bea Cukai sehingga perusahaan kami telah memenuhi syarat penggunaan IT Inventory System
Terima kasih atas layanan purna jual / service iCore yang baik, dan terima kasih supportnya, saya sudah check system dan berjalan normal
Terima kasih bantuannya memeriksa data yang telah kami input dan membantu penghapusan data salah kami sesuai permintaan kami
Terima kasih atas supportnya telah mendampingi kami dalam menjelaskan iCore IT Inventory System kepada pemeriksa Bea Cukai dari KPPBC Tangerang sehingga perusahaan kami telah memenuhi syarat penggunaan IT Inventory System
Terima kasih supportnya sehingga perusahaan kami telah memenuhi syarat penggunaan IT Inventory System
Tks atas bantuannya.. kami akan tetap berharap akan bantuanya kelak y apak..
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [Vacancy]